Secrets (Ivy 2) by Lauren Kunze and Rina Onur

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Title: Secrets (Ivy 2)
Authors: Lauren Kunze and Rina Onur
Hardcover, 336 pages

Expected publication: June 1st 2011 by Greenwillow Books
Series: Ivy
Source: ARC




Plot:
Gregory or Clint? Clint or Gregory? Matt, anyone? And what is Lexi up to . . .exactly? When we last saw Callie Andrews, she was caught on the horns of a dilemma. Lexi was threatening to expose all of her safely guarded, deeply buried secrets from high school, and Callie had just hooked up with bad-boy Gregory--despite the fact that she had a perfect (sort of) boyfriend and her BFF Vanessa had claimed (sort of) Gregory as her own. Yow. Entertaining, hilarious, addictive, scandalous, sexy, and smart, The Ivy series is an insider's look at freshman life at Harvard University. This isn't high school anymore!

My Thoughts:

This book reminded me of Gossip Girl. I'm a huge fan of the show and the books because there's just something about scandalous people that hook me every time. The drama kept me turning the pages. I just had to know what was going on, plus book one left off with a huge cliff hanger, so I was immediately hooked into book two. I think if you liked book one, you'll love the second one in this series. I think I liked it even better than the first one. I'm seriously chomping at the bit for book three, because yes this one left me wanting to know what happens next!

Read this series if you like Gossip Girl, Clique and those types of books. This one will hook you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Flying Dreams Storybook Collection by Lorie Davison