Double Take Covers: Tris and Izzie by Mette Ivie Harrison

Thursday, March 10, 2011

This cover is so beautiful. I love the romantic feel of it, makes me think I will love this story. The story of Tristan and Isolde has been around forever. It's even been a movie! I'm excited to see the spin on the story. Hits shelves October 11, 2011.



Plot:

A modern retelling of the German legend “Tristan and Isolde”, “Tris and Izzy”, is about a young witch named Izzie who is dating Mark King, the captain of the basketball team and thinks her life is going swimmingly well. Until– she makes a love potion for her best friend Brangane and then ends up taking it herself accidentally, and falling in love with Tristan, the new guy at school.

2 comments:

Remilda Graystone said...

I love the story of Tristan and Isolde, at least, from what I've read and heard about it, and I even went and named one of my characters Islode because I love the name so much. I've got to say, that's a stunning and unique cover. I like the colors of it; they're my favorite.

On a side note, that guy in the picture has a REALLY nice back. Just sayin'.

Remilda Graystone said...

Oops, spelled her name wrong that second time. Sorry.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Flying Dreams Storybook Collection by Lorie Davison