Tuesday Teaser Time!!

Monday, March 1, 2010

Hey everyone!! I've missed Tuesday Teasers!!!

Okay so this snip is from my new/old WIP Teenage Hillbilly Hell that was on hold until I finished my last MS, and I have to say I've missed my sexually promiscuous characters Avery and Holden.

Thanks for checking it out guys--can't wait to see what everyone else has posted.
Scene: Barn Scene























“This party tonight…” I trail off.

“Yeah?” he asks.

“What kind of party is it exactly?”

“I dunno, it’s just a party. Are you asking me if we have a theme or something? Do we really need that to get together and drink beer?”

I laugh. “No. I wouldn’t expect that much creativity from you country bumpkins.”

“Hey now…” He chuckles.

“What should I wear to this unfestive drinking event?”

“Wear whatever you want. It’s not like there’s a dress code or anything.”

Oh my God. Boys are so annoying. Do I have to spell it out?

“Well, can you at least tell me what the girls around here typically wear to a party? I don’t want to be dressed wrong and stick out.”

He walks into my stall and leans against the rough wood wall and smiles. “Avery, I think you’ll stand out no matter what you wear.”

I give him my most sexy grin. I know he’s flirting with me now, and this is an area I’m well schooled in. “Are you saying I’m noticeable?”

He takes a step toward me, takes the pitchfork from my hands, and leans it against the wall. His strong arms wrap around me, and the heat from his body pulsates off of him, activating the delicious smell of his woodsy cologne. His deep blue eyes are fixed on me intently, only leaving my gaze for a second to stare at my lips, which causes me to lick them--inviting him to kiss me.

“You’re very noticeable,” he whispers before his lips meet mine.

13 comments:

Debra Driza said...

Woo hoo for old WIPs! Woo hoo for flirting scenes! Woo hoo for kissing! :D

This is super fun, and some great description in there! Yay!

Sarah said...

HAWT!

Writing Writerly things said...

*sighs* That was hot!

This made me laugh.

"
I laugh. “No. I wouldn’t expect that much creativity from you country bumpkins.”

Unknown said...

Whew! **fans self...sighs** Great snip! Nice and steamy!

Amna said...

ROFL, THE dialogue was great!

and SWOON.

Emilia Plater said...

AAHH. So hot. This line is hilarious - "Are you asking me if we have a theme or something? Do we really need that to get together and drink beer?” Great teaser!!

LizPage said...

Eek! So sexy. And I LOVE sophia bush.
Great teaser!

Annie McElfresh said...

Thanks guys :D

Annie McElfresh said...

Thanks guys :D

Leah said...

Ooh, smexy!

Oh, and you haz an award :)...or another one lol

http://leahclement.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Hahaha, I heart the dialogue in this and "unfestive drinking event" made me laugh :D

Glen Akin said...

Very well written, and very seductive, if I may say so myself :D

in which a girl reads said...

First off, the dialogue is AMAZING. And secondly, awesome scene :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Flying Dreams Storybook Collection by Lorie Davison