Contests: I Heart Them!

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Okay with my latest completed WIP DEMON AT MY DOOR I've been a complete contest whore! I think I've entered every contest opportunity my MS has been eligible for, just because I find them more gratifying than sending queries. *SHRUG* Maybe I'm crazy, but I feel like you get more feedback that way sometimes.

So the YALitchat contest finialist were just annouced, and my good friend Jennifer Woods contacted me to tell me I was a finalist. (Thanks Jenn!! My resident contest sister :D)

So here's the link to the 45 finalist. Congrats to all the other finialist!

sourcebooks-fire-contest--semi-finalists

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Flying Dreams Storybook Collection by Lorie Davison