Found Some Motivation...FINALLY!!

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Okay, so I've been in a writing rut the last couple of weeks after finishing DEMON, almost to the burnt out point, but I think I've got some mojo back. I got a SNI, and I was a little more excited about this one than the couple others I've come up with in the last couple of weeks, so I wrote out a rough query to see if it sounded as good on paper as in my head. Well I looked at it, and was like I'd read that book (LOL), which meant I was ready to start a new project. Finally. My next step in the creative process is making a rough trailer to keep me motiviated, which I completed last night, and I'll post here so you can see the new twisted idea my brain has come up with. LOL

3 comments:

Kaitlin Ward said...

Very cool, Annie. It sounds intense!

J.S. Wood said...

Awesome!! Love the music!

Rebecca A. Rogers said...

I think this sounds pretty badass. You should write it. ;)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Flying Dreams Storybook Collection by Lorie Davison