The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner: An Eclipse Novella by Stephenie Meyers

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner: An Eclipse Novella (Twilight Saga)
Title: The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner: An Eclipse Novella (Twilight Saga)
Author: Stephenie Meyer
Genre: YA UF
Published: June 5, 2010, Little Brown Books



Fans of The Twilight Saga will be enthralled by this riveting story of Bree Tanner, a character first introduced in Eclipse, and the darker side of the newborn vampire world she inhabits. In another irresistible combination of danger, mystery, and romance, Stephenie Meyer tells the devastating story of Bree and the newborn army as they prepare to close in on Bella Swan and the Cullens, following their encounter to its unforgettable conclusion

My Thoughts:

Okay, okay...YES I did run out and buy this yesterday because I was wrapped into Twilight's spell  couple years okay, so I was a little excited to get a new book. I was not disappointed. I mean, we all know the chick dies, right, so there was no surprise ending or anything, but it was awesome to read about the "real" vampires in the Twilight Saga. Like Bella, Bree shows some self control in the beginning by holding her breath and turning away from a human "hunt". I really just liked reading the back story on the newborns and I know it'll make my ECLIPSE movie experience better. It's worth the time guys if you're a TWI fan! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Flying Dreams Storybook Collection by Lorie Davison