Blog Award!!!!!

Friday, June 18, 2010


I have received an award from the AWESOME Karla Nellenbah (if you don't follow her, do it NOW)!!! Yayayayayayayayaya! I know, right! Winning an award is like eating birthday cake, it makes me smile. LOL

Since getting this award made me smile, I'm going to pass it along, so if you get one from me here's how to accept to keep the love going.

1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award.


2. Share 7 things about yourself.

3. Pass the award along to 10 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic for whatever reason! (In no particular order...)

4. Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award.
Okay so on to the SEVEN things about me:

1. Have a serious book buying problem. (Srsly, I need therapy!!)
2. Have become a slacker ever since I had a kid, like from OCD extreme to "what day is it again?"
3. Am known at my local library by name and always have one of those shopping baskets full of books waiting on me every week.
4. Was a bad student in high school. I think I skipped 32 days my senior year, and grammar, OMG I repealed reading like it was my personal Kryptonite.
5. Have only been writing Two Years.
6. Demon At My Door is only my second manuscript.
7. I have some rather dark humor, just ask my betas. LOL


On to the FABULOUS people who deserve more than just an award. (Sorry guys I didn't win the lottery so I can take us all on an Oprah style vakay.) These are in NO particular order!!!!

1. Karla Nellenbach, not just because she gave me the award either! She's been one of DEMON's biggest supporters and always does excellent blog posts.

2. Maryse, because she does some of the best book reviews I've found out there in book blog land! PLUS she loves all things supernatural and she's a really AWESOME gal!!

3. Becca--She's been one of my biggest teachers since I started this writing thing, and she always does the funniest blog posts!

4. Krista--Because she's been a great friend, and an even better crit partner over the past year!! And she's always willing to help friends out.

5. Laura--Because she reads just as much as me!!!!

6. Deb--Because she's my Demon Sister!!

7. Tahereh--Read her Blog it speaks for itself on why she gets one! LOL

8. Kaitlin--She has the most creative posts!

9. Steph---Because she RAWKS!!!!!!

10. Jenn W--Because she helped me through my 30k madness week with Demon!! *HUGS*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Flying Dreams Storybook Collection by Lorie Davison