Romantic Times Book Lovers Convention in Columbus Ohio

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

OMG...that's pretty much all I can say to describe the awesomeness of the National Romantic Times Convention this year. I went downtown today, just to register for the events that I'm going to attend over the next few days, and was blown away by the shear volume of people attending this event. I can already tell it's gonna be EPIC!

Anyway, I wanted to tell you guys that I got my official who's going to be when and where list, and guess what, it's like a stalker's dream tool. Which is awesome news for you, my lovely reader, because I am going to hopefully score some signatures from some bad ass writers for book giveaways! Cool, right? So stay tuned to my blog, GotYa, and Fiction Flurry for details about when and how I'm going to do the book giveaways. I'll be posting about my experience at this event, as well as some pics...and possibly even a vlog if I can figure it out. So here's a sneak peek of the authors on my to-be-stalked list:


Melissa Marr

Charlaine Harris
Rachel Vincent

Richelle Mead

Kelley Armstrong

Holly Black
Carrie Ryan

I could seriously go on longer, but I'm running out of steam posting pictures! LOL But you get the idea...like I said, it's going to be EPIC!!  

5 comments:

Kate Hart said...

WOW! Have a great time!

Jeez, Richelle Mead is freaking gorgeous.

J.S. Wood said...

Awesome! Wish I were going to be with you!

Jamie Blair said...

UUUUGGGGGHHHHHH!!!! WHY WHY WHY???? It's so close too, like right at the tip of my fingers! Can't believe I can't run down there this weekend. UUUUUGGGGGGHHHHH this is painful. Have a FABULOUS TIME!!!! :D I can't wait to hear all about it.

Anonymous said...

That's an amazing group of authors you posted. I'm sure you'll have a great time.

Maryse said...

I am so jealous! I had so much fun last year. I'll be checking your blog for the updates so don't forget us!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Flying Dreams Storybook Collection by Lorie Davison