Okay, so I've been in a writing rut the last couple of weeks after finishing DEMON, almost to the burnt out point, but I think I've got some mojo back. I got a SNI, and I was a little more excited about this one than the couple others I've come up with in the last couple of weeks, so I wrote out a rough query to see if it sounded as good on paper as in my head. Well I looked at it, and was like I'd read that book (LOL), which meant I was ready to start a new project. Finally. My next step in the creative process is making a rough trailer to keep me motiviated, which I completed last night, and I'll post here so you can see the new twisted idea my brain has come up with. LOL
What’s the Emotional Core of Your Character?
23 hours ago

3 comments:
Very cool, Annie. It sounds intense!
Awesome!! Love the music!
I think this sounds pretty badass. You should write it. ;)
Post a Comment